Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tender Mercy

Lately, Joseph and I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by our current transition period into "the real world", currently Joseph is in Austin, Gwen and I are in Boston, and nothing seems to be going according to plan. So tonight after I put Gwen to bed, said goodbye to family and was feeling a little down, I was reminded of the Lord's love and awareness of me through a tender mercy. As I was going online to access Elder Anderson's CES Fireside I noticed a link on lds.org to this month's First Presidency message entitled, "Hold On A Little Longer" by President Uchtdorf. Instantly I felt the love of my Father in Heaven sending a message just for me. I read the talk and was reminded that even through trials we can receive beautiful manifestations that will strengthen our testimonies - we just have to hold on a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry you guys are too amazing to not make it! Just keep loving each other and everything will be ok! Kiss Gwen for me, or should I say look at her until she starts screaming, then she'll think of me! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete